The Coredy R750 is a strong contender in the robot vacuum and mop category. It features three different levels of water dispensing, auto-detection of carpets, control by phone app, Smart home and remote control.
Let’s take a look at where this vacuum succeeds and where it falls short so you can decide if it’s the right machine for you and your home.
Features of the Coredy R750
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 12.7 x 2.77 inches.
The vacuum is slim enough to squeeze around most furniture legs. It needs about three inches of clearance if you’re controlling the machine via WiFi connectivity.
- Dustbin Capacity: 500ml
The dustbin is a decent size. Coredy likes to talk up its Triple Filter System.
- This system includes a washable – yes, washable – HEPA filter. The idea is to hang on to every particle and allergen that gets into the vacuum.
- Brushes: Three
The rolling main brush does well enough but it can be difficult to cut hair that gets tangled around it. The two edge brushes do their jobs admirably.
- Charging: 5 to 6 hours.
- Battery: 3200mAh
The battery has an auto-return feature that sends the vacuum back to the charging base when it’s running down. You can also send the vacuum back to the charger at any time by using the phone app.
- Power: 2000Pa
The R750 works in three power modes.
- Smart Mode. The suction power is on low, running at 600Pa.
- Low Carpet. When the vacuum detects carpet, it determines if it needs more power to continue. If so, it boosts up to 1000Pa.
- High Carpet. Another boost level pushes the power to 1600Pa.
- Runtime: 120 minutes.
The sound level is decent at low levels and gets noisy when running on the high power modes. It runs anywhere from 45 to 65 decibels.
- The mopping system has automated water control and this can significantly change the run times.
- Low: 150 minutes
- Medium: 120 Minutes
- High: 90 Minutes
- Cleaning Modes: Automatic, Single Room, Spot, Edge
- Automatic Mode starts with a zig-zag pattern, continues on randomly and finishes by cleaning along the perimeter.
- Single Room runs in one room for about thirty minutes a session.
- Edge runs along the perimeter of the rooms. It tries to navigate around any obstacles in its way.
- Spot Cleaning concentrates its power in one area by moving outward in a spiral until it has covered a circle about three feet in diameter. It then reverses course, continuing its spiral pattern until it is back where it started.
The R750 can detect and navigate floor height differences up to about 0.64 inches.
- Sensors: Bumpers/LIDAR (Infrared)
Coredy is putting work into improving their infrared anti-collision technology.
Like most infrared sensors, it still doesn’t work well with dark carpets, but the anti-collision sensors help the R750 to avoid obstacles.
The R750 does work with boundary strips and two 6.6 foot long strips are included in the package.
Anti-Drop Sensor: Yes
The vacuum has three cliff sensors that work well.
Control Interface: Phone App, Voice Command or Remote Control
The controls are pretty basic. You will need a 2.4Ghz bandwidth on your router to connect via Wi-Fi. This is usually found on routers but may not be activated if your router is relatively new.
Voice commands can be made through Amazon’s Alexa or Google Assistant. These seem to be limited and it does take time for Alexa to figure out what you’re talking about.
The phone app will also monitor battery power and real time cleaning status. You can also customize the cleaning and mopping modes with the app.
Warranty: There’s a one year warranty on the R750.
Feedback on the Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum
What Consumers Like
Buyers are impressed with how much dirt the vacuum picks up. They admitted that there’s a learning curve with the voice commands but can get everything done they need to with the phone app.
They also like that water dispersion can be controlled.
It’s a little light on Voice Control commands. There should be more documentation relating to this feature.
It’s terrified of dark carpets.
The Coredy R750 is a solid workhorse. The level of clean and how well it gets the job done met our expectations but didn’t exceed them.
It’s a good looking machine and you can get away with a little less room around the charging station than is documented.
All in all, it’s a good vacuum and mop combo for pet hair.
For all of the technical support they have set up, their documentation is suspect. In fact, one of the best walk-throughs for this vacuum is found on a review on Amazon.
Get on it, Coredy! Your customers shouldn’t be doing this work for you.
Manuals for the Coredy R750 Vacuum
This is as close to an online instruction manual that you’ll find.
You can download the guide on how to setup the WiFi here.
Three sets of edge brushes, one roller brush, six HEPA filters (no case, just filters), a cleaning tool and a screwdriver. Click here to check the price on Amazon.
These JJ Neumann Replacement Parts and Accessories are also compatible with the R550 (R500+) as well as other brands.
US COST FREE Tech Support:
(PST Mon-Sun 06:00-24:00) (GMT Mon-Sun 14:00-08:00)
+1 (800) 999 8470